The Entrepreneur Game provides households, educational institutions, programs, and organizations with a fun, engaging board game designed to transform the way entrepreneurial-minded students learn and apply entrepreneurship in and out of the classroom.
The world is changing; make sure your children are prepared to change with it.
1. Entrepreneurship is a learnable skill that should be taught early
2. Early exposure to entrepreneurship, finance, investing, business strategies, negotiation tactics and more are crucial to the success of any capable human being
3. Entrepreneurship changes the lives of young people and those who are a byproduct of their existence
4. The Entrepreneur Game helps transform classrooms and programs into an incredible place of learning, allowing students to shine in different areas of business.
1. While playing the game, players will experience business challenges that you'd actually come across in real entrepreneur life - allowing lessons to be learned through application.
2. The game provides scenarios designed to teach players how to overcome roadblocks that actually take place in entrepreneurship
3. The game instills the necessary knowledge and insights needed to be a successful entrepreneur, without the risk that occurs when experiencing entrepreneurship in real life
4. Entrepreneurship has long propelled the American economy. Startup activity represents one of the highest correlations with strong economic performance . ( source )
Our education system is responsible for preparing young people to build successful lives by preparing them for the wide range of possibilities ahead of them, including starting their own ventures and contributing to their
communities. This requires a depth of knowledge, creative problem solving skills, leadership abilities, communication skills, experience working with others in ever-changing environments. These very skills are the cornerstones of entrepreneurship education, preparing students to identify and address challenges and opportunities in the real world. It’s these same skills, according to research conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, that are deciding factors when employers compare candidates with equivalent backgrounds.
That’s why it’s imperative that The Entrepreneur Game is implemented in every household, school, organization, and program dedicated to providing students with the information and skills to create the best lives for themselves.
Along with teaching traditional subjects, such as science, grammar, and history, that provide foundational knowledge, it’s imperative that we teach students to be entrepreneurial using games like The Entrepreneur Game.