1. The game uses real-life entrepreneur scenarios to allow players to get a true feel for what it is like to be an entrepreneur.
2. Players learn (practice) key skills about accounting/math, negotiation tactics, partnership building, idea creation, and more
3. Teaches critical soft-skills like; problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, brainstorming, risk taking, facing failure and resilience, goal setting, working together, and confidence.
1. Entrepreneurship is a learnable skill that should be taught early
2. Early exposure to entrepreneurship, finance, investing, business strategies, negotiation tactics and more are crucial to the success of any capable human beings
3. Entrepreneurship changes the lives of young people and those who are a byproduct of their existence
4. The Entrepreneur Game helps transform homes, classrooms and programs into an incredible place of learning, allowing students to shine in different areas of business
Our education system is responsible for preparing young people to build successful lives by preparing them for the wide range of possibilities ahead of them, including starting their own ventures and contributing to their communities.
This requires a depth of knowledge, creative problem solving skills, leadership abilities, communication skills, experience working with others in ever-changing environments. These very skills are the cornerstones of entrepreneurship education, preparing students to identify and address challenges and opportunities in the real world. It’s these same skills, according to research conducted by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, that are deciding factors when employers compare candidates with equivalent backgrounds. (Source)
That’s why it’s imperative that The Entrepreneur Game is implemented in every school, organization, and program dedicated to providing students with the information and skills to create the best lives for themselves. Along with teaching traditional subjects, such as science, grammar, and history, that provide foundational knowledge, it’s imperative that we teach students to be entrepreneurial using games like The Entrepreneur Game.